PCB Coins and Cards has an exciting immediate opportunity for a Card Generalist to join our team in Panama City Beach, FL. This is a dual-position providing support for our shipping and eBay listing departments. Card Generalists are responsible for packing and shipping items from our office to our customers. In addition, Card generalists also perform data entry duties by listing items on eBay auctions. This is non-traditional warehouse work; we work in a climate-controlled office environment with very small valuable items. This is an entry-level position for someone looking to start their career!
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about all types of collectibles.
- – Safely organize, pack, and ship packages, mailers, and envelopes under a camera system.
- – Demonstrate delicate manual dexterity, handling small, fragile inventory with great precision and care over extended periods of time and at a swift pace.
- – Image and post items to eBay using a phone camera and computer.
- – Ensure accuracy in all levels of inventory management to provide correct inventory counts and valuations.
- – Maintain inventory with care.
- – Assist leads and managers in all organization projects.
- – Be available to work extended or alternate hours and weekends as needed. Warehouse operations run Monday thru Saturday and are closed Sundays.
- – Other duties as needed.
- – Experience handling delicate items (ex: collectibles, food, easily breakable material etc.)
- – High School Diploma/GED.
- – Experience maintaining and organizing inventory.
- – Has worked in a role that requires strong attention to detail.
- – Strong computer skills. Experience using Windows, Excel, Word, and eBay.
- – Excellent verbal communication skills.
- – Knowledgeable about professional sporting industry (NBA, NFL, MLB etc.).
- – Interested in learning about the trading card industry.
Preferred Location – Panama City Beach, FL
Opportunity for Remote work – No
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires the ability to work with standard computer equipment such as keyboards, monitors, personal computers, and scanners. This position requires the ability to maintain delicate computer instruments with regular care as instructed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit or stand for extended periods. The employee is sometimes required to stand, walk, bend, and reach with hands and arms for short to long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; talk and hear. The position requires the ability to work with fingers to pick, pinch, and carry out substantial movements of the wrist and hands to perform tasks of delicate manual dexterity, handling small, fragile inventory with great precision and care. The position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work expected of a person assigned to this position. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
PCB Coins and Cards is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Type: Full Time
- – Monday – Saturday, 8-hour shifts
- – What is your experience with trading cards?
- – How many years have you been involved in the hobby?
- – How do you stay current and up-to-date with the trading card market and trends?
- – High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- – handling delicate items: 1 year (Preferred)
Come into the PCB Coins and Cards retail location at 11939 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach FL, 32407, and ask to fill out an application for the Card Generalist position.